This 2017 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Learners get extra practice graphing complicated economic concepts using authentic College Board materials. Problem sets include examinations of consumer versus capital goods, and the effects of various financial policies on an economy in equilibrium. A third prompt investigates how to reduce unemployment.
- Use one of the problem sets as practice after direct instruction
- Offer one of the questions as group work to develop problem-solving skills
- The free-response portion of the 2017 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Rubric and other guidelines make student feedback easy to give
- Questions allow for authentic practice of the AP exam