This 2017 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
How does psychology affect other parts of people's lives? Scholars consider scenarios such as how stress affects a musician's audition or to what extent is a person's eating behavior connected to neurology. Analyzing such questions from the 2017 AP Psychology exam help students sharpen their test-taking skills.
- Offer case studies for class discussion
- Use assessment items together or independently for test preparation
- The free-response questions come from the 2017 AP Psychology exam
- Extensive rubrics and guidelines inform teacher feedback to students
- Items are easy to incorporate into various lessons