Strengthen your pupils' understanding of Dolch sight words with a packet of ideas. Kids can create stories, play bingo, make booklets, compose silly sentences, alphabetize, and much more.
248 Views 220 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- While these are called activities by the creator of the resource, many actually appear to be full lessons
- Actual worksheets for practicing Dolch sight words are not provided; however, samples sentences and words along with detailed instructions are included to help you create your own materials
- The description of each activity follows a specific format that provides a lot of information
- A nice variety of different activities is provided
- While there is a space for standards to be filled out in each activity template, the standards are not filled in