Explore characteristics of three moons that have traits all their own! An episode of a solar system video playlist explores three moons of the solar system: Miranda, Iapetus, and Hyperion. These moons of Uranus and Saturn vary in their composition, orbit, and energy.
- Have pupils create a list of characteristics of each moon as they watch the video lesson
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making available for independent viewing
- Requires a basic understanding of energy transfer
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an option for subtitles
- Includes graphics to help visualize the conceptual information