A video lesson attempts to explain the unexplainable. The video instructor focuses on three unique stars that have characteristics that astronomers have difficulty explaining. The installment of a solar system playlist includes a heavy, massive, and type II supernova star in the presentation—which proves that the only thing we know for sure is that we have much more to learn!
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for discussion and questions
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the lesson
- Expects a solid understanding of the characteristics of common types of stars
- Uses images and animation to provide clarity
- Offers relevant research that support findings