Do your young mathematicians need practice getting familiar with comparing decimals and fractions? This worksheet is designed to allow youngsters to visually represent the decimals that are provided by shading a figure. There are 10 problems.
8 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Can be used as guided or independent practice
- Colored pencils may enhance student engagement
- Could serve as an intervention for struggling fourth and fifth graders
- There is a good variety of figures to be shaded
- Contains a mixture of tenths and hundredths
- Answer key is not included