This 5 Human Impacts on the Environment video also includes:
It is estimated that within 100 years, there will be no rain forests. The video on ecosystems covers the impact humans have on the environment. It includes ecosystem services, the importance of biodiversity, deforestation, desertification, global warming, invasive species, and overharvesting.
- Have students write about one change they can make starting today to improve the environment
- Be aware the comment section is open to the public and may not be appropriate
- The 10th in a series of 12 videos
- Video does not use scare tactics or minimize the issues, so it presents a good balance to help your class understand the implications of our actions on the environment
- The resource works well in a traditional or flipped classroom