Explore the creation of the world as we know it today! An engaging narrator uses a storytelling approach to describe the creation of the universe through black holes. He continues to explain the behavior of subatomic particles as they combine to form atoms and eventually molecules. Follow the story from the beginning of the universe through the extinction of dinosaurs.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- After presenting the lesson, have individuals write down three key takeaways from the lesson; create a list as a whole group
- Expects a fundamental understanding of subatomic particle behavior
- An interesting presentation holds viewers' attention
- Sketches add important information to the narration