Scientists have confirmed that more than 30 species of non-avian dinosaurs had feathers. The evolution of life on the planet during the time of the dinosaurs fascinates most children at some point. Research often changes or updates what pupils were previously taught, so the video contains a few surprises.
- Create a timeline of the development of animals during this time period; pupils will be surprised that less time separates us from a T-rex than separated the T-rex from the Stegosaurus
- Research the Nyasasaurus parringtoni, the oldest known dinosaur
- Comment section contains various theories about the beginning of time on Earth
- Translates the closed captions into Dutch or English to help English learners
- Includes a list of sources for those wishing to go more in depth