This A Brief History of Video Games (Part I) video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
For many pupils, gaming is part of everyday life. But, it wasn't always that way. Entertain and inform your class with this quick video that follows the development of video games. The narrator goes all the way back to the beginning and recounts the early steps of creating games as we know them today. Consider the additional questions and information that are included in the menu on the right.
- Video and animation is engaging
- Customize the lesson with a free account
- This is part one, but there is no link to part two; it is unclear whether part two exists yet
- The video doesn't include much information about how these programs were actually created; however, it is a solid introduction to the process of development