This A Career in Psychology activity & project also includes:
Could you have a future therapist in your high school Psychology classroom? Find out by assigning the class to complete an activity where they discover more information about what a career in psychology looks like. Resources they view include considering different majors, reading an undergraduate guidebook, and using a career resource online.
- After scholars complete the activity, provide them with more detail about various careers through a video
- Assign pupils to shadow psychology career professionals, or ask the professionals to come present a day in the life at school
- Although not all resources require Internet access, it is best if students have capable devices
- Interactive nature actively engages high schoolers
- Builds media literacy skills