This A Day Out assessment also includes:
An applicable task presents a problem for pupils to solve: where to go for a class field trip. The pupils must take into consideration the first and second choices of members of the class when determining where to go. Individuals also need to calculate how much each class member will pay to go on the trip.
- Have pupils present their methods to the class
- Alter the locations to be places your school would visit
- Provide a way to organize the number of first choices and second choices for class members who have difficulty trying to figure out a way to start
- Contains analyzed work to better show pupils the steps involved
- Includes a scoring rubric