Get a handle on -ob words with a quick exercise. Learners first read a brief poem made up with many -ob words. They then response to three reading comprehension questions that are included on the page.
43 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask kids to circle each -ob word as they read
- Read the poem out loud together or in small groups to get as much practice with saying -ob words in as possible
- Require learners to highlight or underline each answer to the comprehension questions in the text
- Handwriting lines are provided to support learners as they practice writing correctly
- The short poem includes many -ob words for kids to practice
- Answers are not included, but should be easy to determine