How have horses evolved over time? How do horse skulls reveal this evolution? How have the roles horses play changed over time? What kind of social structure do horse herds have? How should wild horse populations be managed? To find the answers to these and many other questions, young zoologists explore horse-related web sites to find answers.
- Have class members research independently or in groups and prepare a presentation of their findings
- Some of the videos require RealPlayer
- Presumes researchers have experience using the Internet, know how to evaluate web sites, and now to compile their findings
- Links are provided to web sites rich in horse history
- No detailed lesson plan is included