Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
How many daisies did we sell? A classic jump rope rhyme provides the framework for an activity that asks kids to rewrite the rhyme, record their names on the provided pages, illustrate their story, and build a mini-book.
12 Views 3 Downloads
- Complete the books before Back-To-School or Parent's Night and place them on each child's desk for parents to view
- Laminate the class big book and save from year to year
- Ask for volunteers familiar with jump roping and jump rope rhymes to demonstrate
- The activity assumes class members are familiar with jump rope rhymes
- Pairs work together to create their books
- Graphic Organizer