This A Never-Ending Supply video also includes:
If renewable energy means a never-ending supply of power, why aren't we already using it? A brief video clip, part of a large Energy unit from NOVA, discusses the limitless energy humans obtain from solar, geothermal, and tidal sources. Following the video, a series of discussion questions challenges the class to differentiate between renewable and non-renewable energy sources.
- Discuss the post-video questions as a class to assess learning
- Split learners into three groups, then assign each group an alternative energy source to research further
- Pupils should be familiar with the side effects of fossil fuel use before watching the video
- Resource contains printable student questions and teacher tips
- Video is short and impactful