The year 1582 was a very strange year. That year there was no October 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14. Kids find out why when they read this short comprehension worksheet with a passage about the new calendar instituted in 1582.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Use the resource to launch research into calendars used in other countries
- Poll the class to see if any members have a February 29th birthday
- The passage does not make clear how leap year is determined for years that mark a new century
- The worksheet includes eight text-based, multiple choice questions
- No answer key is included