This A Plan For Positive Action lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Can one person really make a difference? As the culminating lesson plan in a twelve-part series, learners discuss how they can partake in an intercultural dialogue that can have a lasting impact on the global community, and how single individuals can effect meaningful change.
- Research other noteworthy young adults around the world that have made large contributions to the global community, such as Malala Yousafzai
- Review major concepts discussed in the series (i.e. the meaning of culture, extremism, conflict resolution, etc.) before beginning the activities in this resource
- Great worksheet for identifying positive actions that will put into practice what they have learned
- Excellent discussion prompts
- Link to video in resource does not work