This A Plan for the Future: Making a Budget lesson plan also includes:
From fixed and variable expenses to gross income and net pay, break down the key terms of budgeting with your young adults and help them develop their own plans for spending and saving.
105 Views 61 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Be sure to check out the extension idea on page two, and consider additionally having students maintain a spending log that they must then submit as an assessment
- This is the ninth lesson in a series of 22 on developing money management skills for young adults
- Excellent life skills lessons
- Worksheets cover real-world, relevant scenarios
- Well organized and designed lesson