This A-rhythm-etic. The Math Behind the Beats video also includes:
Your learners will dance in their seats as this talented drummer connects math to music in a short video clip. Clayton Cameron shows how math puts the "cool" in various genres of music, including jazz, hip-hop, pop, R&B, and others, while he shares his beats.
- Use this fun moving video clip to remind learners that math is everywhere, or as part of a complete unit on the connections of mathematics and music
- Make sure learners can hear clearly as they watch this video
- Fun, upbeat, and engaging
- Includes short assessment
- Includes an additional reading passage that encourages further study of math in music