This A Rosetta Stone for the Indus Script video also includes:
Imagine traveling 4,000 years into the future to a time when all knowledge of the English language has been lost. Computational neuroscientist Rajesh Rao uses this hypothetical situation to engage the audience as he discusses his attempts to decipher the ancient Indus script.
- Add this video into a lesson series on the languages of ancient civilizations, specifically those of Southwest Asia
- Use this video in a computer programming class to introduce a project based on deciphering symbols and/or pattern recognition
- Assign the video as homework, creating your own series of questions for viewers to answer
- Allows teachers to create customized lessons based on the video
- Includes images and examples that clearly demonstrate the process of deciphering ancient scripts