This A Running Start and Frames of Reference activities & project also includes:
Ttake learning to the next level! Individuals research inertial mass, a physical property of matter, and apply what they learn through a series of activities designed to stimulate the senses. They demonstrate Galileo's Principle of Inertia and apply Newton's First Law of Motion as they participate in a complete class discussion.
- Have the class research additional examples of the laws discussed in this lesson
- Provide additional time, if needed, to adequately cover all material and ensure understanding
- Perform activities outdoors or in a room that provides ample space
- Multiple activities allow for demonstrations and provide the opportunity to convey all information included
- Fully describes complex information with examples so that all learners understand the concepts presented
- Document permissions do not allow for printing