This A Silent National Crisis: Violence Against Teachers professional document also includes:
School violence is becoming an epidemic in America. How can schools protect their teachers—and teach them how to protect their students? Read an important brochure about how violence affects teachers personally, emotionally, financially, and professionally, and how to equip teachers with tools to defuse school conflicts.
- Use in a training seminar or staff meeting focused on violence against teachers
- Organize a task force at your school to support teachers when they suspect a student may become violent
- Best used as an electronic resource
- Latest statistics are from 2013, but the brochure is still applicable and helpful
- Provides practical steps to take to avoid and stop potential conflict
- Addresses an important issue in American schools