Why Lesson Planet?
Would you want to visit the pizza moon? Io is known as the pizza moon because of the multiple colors of the lava deposited over its surface. In the lesson plan, scholars practice a model for predicting Jupiter radio storms using the central meridian longitude.
- Prepare additional problems to use as guided practice
- It would be helpful to complete the lesson Discovery of Jupiter Radio Waves prior to using the resource
- Requires a strong math background
- The fifth lesson in a seven-part series
- Lesson follows a 5E format
- Contains an answer key
- Highlights vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Answer Key
- Informational Text
What Members Say
- Colleen M., Special Education Teacher
- Virginia Beach, VA