Prepare pupils for writing a biography by asking them to fill out this graphic organizer. Learners fill in eight bubbles about their chosen person.
54 Views 53 Downloads
- At the beginning of the year, have learners interview one another, using this page to take notes for a more fully developed biography
- Ask learners to talk with a parent, guardian, grandparent, or neighbor and fill out their biographical information
- Provide a biography template that learners can use after recording information on this page
- While you might be able to adapt this for a biography of a historical or literary figure, some of the topics have more to do with personality than accomplishments
- The resource could be used for a biography of just about anyone your kids can talk to
- There isn't much to this resource; you'll likely want or need to supplement the organizer with a more detailed writing assignment