Practice abbreviations with a Valentine's Day twist. Learners decide whether each abbreviation is correct. If the abbreviation is appropriate, the heart his colored red; if it is not, an arrow is drawn through it.
12 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Write the correct spelling or punctuation for those that are incorrect
- Copy and laminate the worksheet to write on, wipe off, and reuse with washable marker
- Scholars must be familiar with abbreviations
- Directions are clear and easy to follow
- A large heart graphic is positioned on the bottom, which is not of high quality, and takes up space