This Abraham Lincoln Reading Comprehension—The Presidential Years (Part 1) interactive also includes:
Hail to the Chief! Your class learns about Abraham Lincoln winning presidency and choosing cabinet advisors through a reading passage and paired multiple choice questions. The resource offers great practice for state tests and improves your class's reading comprehension while getting some cross-content instruction. The questions address main ideas and supporting points as well as vocabulary.
- Have pupils extend their learning by picking a topic within the passage and researching it in more depth
- Preview the text with your class as a pre-reading strategy and generate questions to guide their focus for the passage
- Seat individuals away from distractions and peers
- Read aloud option is available on resource
- Answers automatically give feedback if students select the wrong answer
- Highlighting and sizing options exist for readers