Malcolm and Angus Young developed an idea for a band's name after their sister, Margaret Young, saw the initials "AC/DC" on a sewing machine. Although this video is not about a famous rock band, it does explain alternating versus direct current and graphs both currents so viewers can visualize the differences.
- Bring in items that use AC and DC and see if class members can figure out the difference
- Remember YouTube comments are open to anyone who wants to submit a comment
- Requires prior knowledge of how electric currents work
- The 27th in a series of 49 videos
- Ideal for visual learners
- Includes closed captioning and a full written script, an added bonus