What makes an acid different from a base? The explanation discusses the formation of an acid or base from hydrogen and hydroxide ions. The instruction ends with an overview of how this relates to the pH scale.
1 Collection 8 Views 9 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Encourage learners to record the images used in the video to reference the acid and base structure
- Create a set of content questions for learners to answer as they watch the video
- The video is short, but it will require rewatching or a comprehensive class discussion to be sure learners catch all the material covered
- The third in an eight-part series
- Video is concise and a reasonable length to maintain the attention of your pupils
- Images and animations facilitate the explanations and enhance understanding