The difference between an active reader and a passive reader has to do with the ways they access the same material. Review study skills and note-taking techniques with a video about active reading, which includes tips for using informational text features and going over one's notes to reinforce knowledge.
- Have your class watch the video on their own and discuss new ways to study informational text
- The last video in a 10-video series
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- A great addition to a study skills seminar or reading intervention class
- Video is not very engaging