This Activities from the Society for the History of Psychology Website activity & project also includes:
The Society for the History of Psychology provides a list of teaching activities designed to acquaint learners with the various fields of psychology and introduce them to prominent psychologists. Details for several of the activities are included.
- Keep examples of the projects to use as models for subsequent classes
- The first in a sequence of three activities designed to introduce learners to psychological perspectives and prominent psychologists
- Presumes class members have previously discussed the "Key Point to Remember on Research Methods and Statistics" reference sheet
- Includes suggestions for a wide variety of activities
- Instructors must generate their own list of prominent psychologists and create the materials for the slide show contest
- Only 3 of the 20 activities are explained in any detail