This Slope Slider interactive also includes:
Slide to the left, now slide to the right ... then what happens to the graph? Using sliders, pupils adjust the values of the parameters in linear equations and observe the effects on the graph. The applet lets users choose from either slope-intercept or standard form.
- Use the activity to promote a discussion on the effects of parameter changes on linear equations
- Individuals should understand the connection between slope-intercept form and standard form of a linear equation
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Allows users to use decimals or fractions as coefficients
- Contains a coordinate graph sheet so learners can record their graphs