What's the difference between behavioral adaptations and physical adaptations? Learn about the various ways that organisms adapt to their environment with a worksheet about the creatures of the Hudson River.
66 Views 57 Downloads
- Have kids research other animals in their own habitats, and what types of adaptations they have experienced throughout the years
- Assign a diorama project for kids to illustrate the life of a river habitat, demonstrating the different animals and planets that live there
- Print both pages of the worksheet onto each side of a sheet of paper, and laminate to use the worksheet throughout all of your classes and groups
- Explanation of each adaptation is clear and easy to understand
- Helpful for both science classes and language arts classes, when studying informational text