This Adaptations for Movement lesson plan also includes:
What animals are best suited for moving around a rainforest, or a desert? Design your own animal species based on a particular habitat, focusing on the characteristics it will need for optimal movement. Great as a group lesson or individual assignment, the activity would enhance any biology or earth science class.
- Expand the assignment into a unit-long project, with each group researching the necessary attributes their species would require
- A good addition to your unit on evolution or different habitats around the world
- Designed for a SMARTboard or interactive whiteboard
- Includes presentation and worksheet needed for lesson
- Fun and creative for all learning types