Here you'll find a list of ideas and activity descriptions for hosting an adaptive physical education or special olympics event. It includes the setting, rules, and pointers for over 10 different track and field activities.
218 Views 115 Downloads
- If you are teaching an adaptive physical education course, consider approaching each event individually and spending a week or so developing the skills necessary for participating in that event
- This is a broad overview, but definitely a great place to start for event planning
- Nice variety of track and field events
- Tips provided for how to set up each event
- Pointers are fairly vague, making the suggestion and strategy difficult to comprehend