Algebra tiles help pupils understand many different algebra topics. The video explains the process of adding and subtracting polynomials using the tool. Seeing the terms as individual tiles helps learners understand the idea of a coefficient and how to combine terms.
- Use the video as a teacher reference to understand how to use algebra tiles with polynomials
- Begin by showing the video in class, then distribute algebra tiles and problems to practice
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a clear explanation of how to use algebra tiles to add and subtract polynomials
- The instructor talks quickly, making it difficult to grasp the new material