How can you tell if a prompt is expository or narrative? Help your learners identify key words in writing prompts to determine how they should craft their essays.
30 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have kids choose a prompt to expand into a longer essay
- Use when preparing for a writing assessment, or for expanding your kids' knowledge of academic language
- Includes three random pages of the lesson that don't relate to each other, but each part is helpful in its own way
- Helpful for kids who have a hard time brainstorming their essays
- Prompts are creative and great for learners of all levels