This puppy really wants to get to its bone, but it can only do so by following a trail of adjectives. Pupils make the puppy's path clear by coloring in all the stones that include adjectives. They then write a sentence about what happens when the puppy finally arrives at his treat.
- Use this as a homework assignment or station activity
- Invite learners to write more than one sentence about the puppy and his bone and try to use as many adjectives as they can
- The path that kids create by coloring in adjectives does include all of the adjectives on the page
- Provides a fun storyline and task for kids to keep in mind while they are looking for adjectives
- Requires learners to identify and use adjectives