This Adverbs lesson plan also includes:
Run quickly. Walk slowly. Jump high. As part of their study of English parts of speech, language learners engage in a series of activities designed to introduce them to the descriptive power of adverbs.
137 Views 128 Downloads
- Have kids create their own noun/adverb pairs to describe an action
- A paid subscription is required to access some of the materials used in the lesson
- Part of a series of resources, crafted for language learners, and designed to be used in order
- The packet includes a list of targeted vocabulary words, a detailed plan, and descriptions of games and exercises
- Not all the required materials are included in the packet