Is it an adjective or an adverb? Learners pick the correct word for ten sentences and then identify adjectives and adverbs in ten more sentences. They close practice by writing adjectives that can become adverbs.
315 Views 291 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use these two quick exercises as warm-ups, homework assignments, or assessments
- Follow this worksheet with a sentence-writing activity in which pupils must use adjectives and adverbs
- While third graders could complete these exercises, the worksheet appears to be designed more for upper-elementary and middle school students
- The last task offers an opportunity for learners to think more about how adverbs and adjectives are related
- Does not include answer key