Up, up, and away! Young scholars learn how to apply physics to a successful ski jump. An interesting video lesson compares and contrasts drag and lift in the context of a ski jump.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Recreate the motion of a ski jump using a ramp and different objects; ask pupils to analyze the drag and lift on each object
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer for easy reference
- Contains vocabulary that may be challenging for English learners
- Includes an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Provides options for additional videos on the same topic