This Airplanes Everywhere: Land! Water! Sky! Oh, My! lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How important is aviation? Using the background information, teachers provide the class with a brief history of aviation. The class discusses how airplanes are important to the area of transportation in the 17th installment of a 22-segment unit on aviation.
- Brainstorm various uses of airplanes
- Provide pictures of different planes throughout the history of aviation
- It is beneficial if the class has a basic understanding of some uses of airplanes
- Provides suggestions for assessments before, during, and after the lesson
- Includes two options for extension activities