This Alexander Graham Bell lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Study the features of nonfiction text with a set of comprehension and analysis materials. Readers learn about Alexander Graham Bell with questions about the text, writing prompts, and proofreading activities.
71 Views 76 Downloads
- Include in your unit about famous inventors, or when working on informational text features
- Encourage learners to expand their news reports into a larger newspaper activity
- Based on Alexander Graham Bell, a short biography by Thea Joseph; check for availability of the resource first
- Teacher's guide delineates the print features, vocabulary, text structure, literary elements, and target skills of the text