This Alexander Graham Bell: Scientist, Inventor, and Teacher lesson plan also includes:
Hello? Hello? Scholars investigate the impact Alexander Graham Bell's telephone had on the American landscape. Using drawings, video clips, and primary sources, the mind of the inventor comes to light as pupils dream of new inventions to better today's world.
- As a preview for the lesson, brainstorm the importance of having phones in today's society
- Extend the lesson with student-led presentations of new ideas and inventions to assist society in today's world
- Place a variety of phones or photos of phones that show the evolution of these devices in the front of the classroom prior to the start of the lesson
- Lesson is designed to take 20-40 minutes
- Printable resources and graphic organizers help implement the lesson
- Video clip engages all types of learners