To be (a function) or not to be (a function). An easy-to-use interactive has pupils drag a vertical line onto several graphs to determine if they represent functions. Some challenge questions assess understanding of this idea.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Use the resource as a review tool
- Requires setting up a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Learners should already have experience with vertical line tests
- Directions are clear, so it requires minimal supervision/aid
- Answers are computer-scored instantly
- No tutorial or instructional material