This Algebraic Properties video also includes:
Properly apply properties to arrive at equivalent expressions. Pupils review the main properties of equivalence with the guidance from the video. They take the knowledge from the video and apply the properties within the instruction and use the properties to prove to expressions are equivalent. Scholars then complete the worksheets to practice their skills.
- Create a graphic organizer with the algebraic properties and have class members create a verbal description of each property
- It is helpful if the class is familiar with properties of equality
- Third installment in a six-section unit
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains spaces in the notes pages to write questions
- Provides a shortened version of the practice worksheet