This Alka-Seltzer Rockets lesson plan also includes:
Blast off! An engaging hands-on activity has pupils create rockets powered by Alka-Seltzer. They learn about the physics behind these rockets throughout the process.
11 Views 10 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Take the class outside to launch the rockets if possible
- Experiment requires a variety of materials; see Materials section for a complete list
- It is helpful if learners have some physics knowledge, such as Newton's Laws of Motion
- Includes links to outside resources
- Provides a rubric for the activity