This Alkalis interactive also includes:
Because they are reactive with air and water, scientists store alkalis in oil. Scholars complete a series of four puzzles reviewing information about alkalis. They match the alkali to its formula, the salt formed with H2SO4, and the salt formed with HCl.
- Encourage advanced pupils to race to complete the grids on the computer as part of their review
- Allow struggling scholars to complete the worksheet in their own time either in class or at home
- Assumes confidence solving gridlock puzzles with few provided instructions
- Each puzzle increases in difficulty, making it a great, progressive lesson
- Online version offers up to three hints