This Alphabet and Number Derby! activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young children roll and shout their way to victory in this simple number and letter recognition game. Using the included game board students roll a die, move the number of squares indicated, and call out the name of the number or letter they land on. First one to the end wins!
- Laminate copies of the game board and use it as a learning center activity
- Create a worksheet for students to use as they practice writing the numbers and letters they land on during the game
- Extend the activity by having children spell words and create math problems with the letters and numbers they land on
- Game board includes both upper and lowercase letters, and numbers less than or equal to 20
- A set of instructions for playing the game are printed on the game board