Grammar enthusiasts show what they know with a practice page that challenges scholars to list an adjective for every letter of the alphabet.
23 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Begin by singing the alphabet song prior to passing out the worksheet
- Allow learners to work in pairs
- Make a word-wall using the adjectives listed on pupil's pages
- Requires copies—both color or black and white work well
- Pupils should be familiar with adjectives
- Worksheet's objective is simple and to the point